Concordia street, at the corner of Harry S. Truman, El Seco, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
Mayaguez is located in the extreme west of the island of Puerto Rico. It is known as the city capital of the west. The attractions you can find in Mayaguez are:
- Dr. Juan A. Rivero Zoo, the only zoo in the Caribbean.
- The University of Puerto Rico,
- The gardens of the tropical agricultural research station
- The Museum of Eugenio Maria de Hostos,
- The "Teatro Yaguez" and the Mayaguez Post Office which are consider historic landmark buildings
- The impressive Spanish style "Plaza De Colon"
We are about two hours from the Luis Munoz Marine International Airport (SJU) and about 45 minutes from Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) in Aguadilla. The beautiful beaches of Rincon, Aguadilla e Isabella are only minutes away.